DIY: Mail Organizer
Sep 25, 2017 11:00AM ● Published by Kayla Stock
Gallery: DIY: Mail Organizer [8 Images] Click any image to expand.
Story by Kayla Stock
Photos by Kelli Avila
• 1x3-inch poplar wood board cut to 21 inches long (ask hardware store associate to cut it)
• 6¼-inch cabinet bar pull
• 1½-inch cabinet knob pull
• Wood stain
• Paint brush
• Four 2-inch wood screws
• Two d-ring hangers
• Foam roller
• Paint of choice (white works well)
1. Stain wood.
2. Paint exposed end of 1x3-inch panel.
3. Decide on your placement of cabinet hardware to hold letters and knobs for key holders.
4. Drill holes for cabinet hardware.
5. Attach the 1x3-inch board to the 1x12-inch panel.
6. Attach the cabinet hardware.
7. Attach the d-ring hangers.
8. Hang and enjoy!