DIY: Cake Stand
Jul 26, 2018 11:00AM
● By Enjoy Magazine
Have your Cake
Story by Kayla Stock
Photos by Kelli Avila
Candle base (found in the unfinished wood section at craft stores)
Wood plate (found in the unfinished wood section at craft stores)
TIP: Use the cake stand for an actual cake or style it with a plant and other small decor.
1. Mark the center on the base and on your wood plate.
2. Pre-drill holes in both your base and wood plate on the center mark.
3. Place your wood plate on top of the base so the center holes are directly on top of each other.
4. Line up the screw with the holes and use the drill to attach the base and plate with the screw.
5. Stain the cake stand with stain of your choice and a brush.
6. Style and enjoy!