DIY: Oversized Note BoardMar 25, 2020 05:31PM ● By Kayla Van Grouw
Make a Note
By Kayla Van Grouw
Photos by Kelli Avila
Drill with screw bit
2 5/8-inch screws
Painters paper roll
Cutting board with neck
1. Thread the leather string through the paper roll.
2. Cut string to length so it wraps around cutting board neck, long enough so the paper hangs straight at the top of the board.
3. Tie a knot in the string on the back side of the cutting board.
4. Measure leather strap so it holds paper in place at the bottom of the board and cut to length.
5. Secure your screw with the drill on each side of the strap, attaching the strap to the wood.
6. Color in your screw with a permanent marker to give the screw a finished look.
7. Lean against the backsplash in your kitchen or hang it, and enjoy!
Tip: Hang in your office space to use as your running to-do list.