4-H Chuckwagon breakfast
This is the 59th year having the Breakfast.
· The 4-H Chuckwagon Breakfast serves approximately 3,200 people.
· The event is sponsored by Town & Country Market.
· The 4-H Chuckwagon Breakfast is comprised of 4-H members form the Porterville and outlying areas. Those 4-H clubs are Burton, Ducor, Pleasant View, Prairie Center, Springville, Vandalia and the newly formed Tule River 4-H. The combined total for those clubs is approximately 450 members.
· Clubs will use the money generated from the ticket sales towards numerous things such as youth leadership development, funding youth projects, provide hat pins, and awards.
· The 4-H member that sells the most tickets will be awarded a Kindle Fire and the winner will be announced at the breakfast.Visit Event Website for More Info